Monday, September 7, 2009

My Life be like ooohh ahhhh ;)

Hello! My name is Wendy Barton. I'm currently a sophomore and am majoring in Sociology. I am originally from Atoka Oklahoma. I enjoy summers at the lake and taking trips with my friends. My passion is dancing. I love love love performing. My hometown is very small you know, one of those towns that a simple Wal-Mart trip takes 2 hours because you see so many people that you know and you have to stop and chat.I have spent the majority of my teenage years fishing and mu dding for fun on the weekends. I have one older brother and two beautiful puppies :).My family is very important to me. To be honest, I'm taking this class because it was the most interesting out of the choices for my major.....but I really am enjoying it!
A Few things that I want to learn through this class:

1. What is a feminist?
2. can men be Feminists
3. Why do people criticize feminists so harshly?

No comments:

Post a Comment